Terms and Conditions
1. Company details
This website is owned and operated by Love the Lakes.
Registered office: Love the Lakes, 4 The Gardens, Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, LA14 4RE
Registered company number: 6420101
Company VAT number: GB 929095688
1. We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the products and services we provide on this website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period. 2. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the website, or the entire site. 3. If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms and conditions.
3. Permitted use
1. Subject to clause 3.2, you may print and download extracts from the website for non-commercial use on the following basis: 1. no documents or related graphics on the site are modified in any way; 2. no graphics on the site are used separately from accompanying text; and 3. no copyright and trade mark notices are removed. 2. You agree not to: 1. use any part of the materials on this site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors; 2. copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit in any form or by any means any content of this site, except as permitted above; 3. provide a link to this site from any other website without obtaining our prior written consent.
4. Intellectual property rights
1. Unless otherwise specified, we are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights on the site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. 2. Unless otherwise specified, the authors of the literary and artistic works in the materials contained on the site have asserted their moral right pursuant to Section 77 of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 to be identified as the author of those works.
5. Reliance on information
1. The information contained in the material on this website is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of this site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. 2. Subject to clause 4.3 and to the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude: 1. all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; 2. any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with use of the site, including without limitation any liability for: 1. loss of income or revenue; 2. loss of business; 3. loss of profits or contracts; 4. loss of anticipated savings; 5. loss of data; 6. loss of goodwill; 7. wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. 3. We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
6. Third party material
This website may contain material submitted and created by third parties including other site users and third party data providers. We exclude all liability for any illegality arising from or error, omission or inaccuracy in such material and we take no responsibility for such material. You acknowledge that the provisions of these terms and conditions, including but not limited to clauses 4 and 6 apply to information provided by third party data providers and that you have no right to take any action against third party data providers as a result of your use of the site.
Where the website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them except as may be required by law.
8. Data protection and privacy
If any term, condition, or provision of these terms and conditions is determined to be unlawful, invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms, conditions and provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us relating to the subject matter herein.
11. Jurisdiction and applicable law
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
These terms govern the relationship between you and Love the Lakes when you use our services. Any reference to “you” or “your”, means you as user of the website, any reference to “we”, “us”, or “our” is to Love the Lakes. These terms set out important information regarding your rights, obligations and the restrictions that may apply when you use our service, and we recommend that you read this carefully before using the website. These terms are legally binding between you and Love the Lakes for your use of the services provided. Please read them carefully. Every time you access the website you are confirming you accept and will comply with these terms. The terms set forward here are not transferable, and apply to you only. If you do not agree with any of our terms then you should not use our services.
12. Terms of sale
1.1 By placing an order through our site, you warrant that you are at least 18 years old; and you are resident in one of the serviced countries. 1.2 When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to such changes. 1.3 We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason. 1.4 If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being processed. If your order has already been processed you will be unable to amend your order. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy. 1.5 We will not process your order until payment has been received in full in accordance with the provisions of clause 2.4.
2.1 Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on our website are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. 2.2 Prices are subject to change without notice but changes will not affect orders which we have already accepted. 2.3 All prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges are clearly displayed where applicable and included in the ‘Total Cost’. 2.4 Payment shall be made by you by the means specified on the website and shall not be deemed to be made until we have received cleared funds in respect of the full amount stated in the order. 2.5 Payment for all products must be by credit or debit card. We accept payment with Visa, Visa Debit, Delta, Electron, Maestro, Mastercard and American Express through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to make payment – you may enter your credit / debit card’s data directly at PayPal and complete your payment without registration.
3.1 Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are limited to mainland UK and subject to any delays resulting from postal delays or for uncontrollable forces which we will not be responsible. Please see our Delivery Information page for more details. 4.2 We deliver worldwide but some restrictions are placed on the extent to which we accept orders from specific countries.
4.1 For details on refunds and exchanges, please refer to our Returns Policy.
5.1 Discount codes may only be applied to purchases made through the account in respect of which the discount code was offered and registered. 5.2 Discount codes are non transferable and have no monetary value. 5.3 Only one discount code can be used per order. 5.4 Any breach of these clauses or the specific terms of the discount code may result in an order being rejected or an order being void.